We’re Overbuilt, Not Overpriced
Western Fence & Deck has been providing the best fences and decks that money can buy since 2002. The quality, longevity, and beauty of our work set us apart from others. We like to say that we’re overbuilt, not overpriced, because we deliver unmatched quality at competitive pricing.
Our owner, Chuck Abrahamson, is a 4th-generation ranch kid from Wyoming with 50 years of experience building fences of all types. Having grown up in the Powder River country of Wyoming in a ranching community, he’s been around fencing his entire life. From installing, repairing, maintaining, and constructing, he’s done it all. In 1986, Chuck relocated to St. Louis and continued working in construction, decking, and fencing.
We provide our fence and deck installation, repair, and maintenance services for both residential and commercial properties. And we proudly serve the entire St. Louis area and surrounding areas, including Ballwin, Chesterfield, Kirkwood, and Webster Groves.
A Dog-Friendly Company Offering Dog-Proof Fences
Need a dog fence?
You've come to the right place. We are a dog-friendly company offering dog-proof fences. Not only do we love dogs (all our employees own dogs – woof!), we proudly donate part of our proceeds and some of our recycled materials to local dog rescue efforts.
But more importantly, we know what it takes to dog-proof a fence and keep them in safely. You can count on us to keep your furry friends safe and in your yard.
Quality Fences and Decks, Guaranteed
Our team of experienced professionals treats every job with the care and attention to detail that we would use if we were building for ourselves. From superior workmanship and premium, commercial-grade materials to our signature stains made especially for us, we stand behind our work. We inspect every job and guarantee your satisfaction.
What makes Western fences and decks last longer? Because we don’t take any shortcuts and we build every fence and deck like it’s our own, we promise to:
- Never use nail guns (only lifetime screws). Nails come out over time, but our method requires less maintenance in the long run. We build quality fences from the start that last.
- Never use subcontractors and do every project with integrity (our small-business structure allows us to provide a personal touch that bigger companies can’t).
- Provide decades of experience with our friendly team of professionals who provide an unmatched level of care and attention to detail in their work.
- Only deliver quality results. We are passionate about providing the best quality fences and decks that money can buy at a competitive price.
- Inspect every job site, during and upon completion of the project, to ensure quality results every time. We guarantee your satisfaction!
- Only use premium, commercial-grade materials.
- Offer warranties on our fencing materials and labor, with a 5-year warranty on all of our labor and 10-year warranty on fencing materials.
- Dig postholes right, every time. We ensure every posthole is dug properly with 30-inch holes and 80 pounds of concrete mixed in.
- Use only strong, steel-reinforced gates for durability.
- Operate as a dog-friendly company offering dog-proof fences.
- Work within your budget to find the best option for you.
Unmatched Quality at Competitive Pricing
Other fence and deck companies can’t compare to the Western Fence & Deck difference. We stand for quality and we never take shortcuts. Our team of experienced professionals treat every job with the care and attention to detail that we would use if we were building for ourselves.
From superior workmanship and top-of-the-line, commercial-grade materials, to our signature stains made especially for us, we stand behind our work. We personally inspect every job and guarantee your satisfaction. Better yet? It doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. We work within your budget to find the best option for you.
Contact Us Today for Your FREE Consultation and Estimate!
Want more privacy? Looking to improve the overall aesthetic of your home and yard? Wish you had more outdoor living space? Need to keep pets or children in and unwanted visitors out? Choose Western Fence & Deck for your next fence or deck installation or repair at your residential or commercial property.
What Customers Are Saying
"So I have a story we had a fencing contractor that we gave money to and ran off with the money… And then found Chuck and his crew from a neighbor’s experience / recommendation … They came in with a very competitive price, did some of the best work I’ve ever seen (quality carpentry), and we couldn’t be happier… The crew installed over 350 foot of picket fence and the quality of his work is just fantastic!!! His crew are great people too! Let me keep it simple, just use these guys you will not be disappointed."
"Outstanding! They were able to fit our job in ahead of schedule, and we're really happy with our new picket fence. Had a couple of really minor issues which they resolved immediately with a simple email. I'm in the service business, and I am really impressed with their professionalism and motivation to get it right. BTW, we have a dog and they accommodated us by doing one section at a time so my dog could still go out in the backyard without her running off!"
"We had a privacy fence built. It was a great process from start to finish. Very well built at a reasonable cost. We highly recommend!"
"Chuck and his crew are amazing! Hands down would recommend these guys to anyone!"
"Highly recommend. This company does high quality work."
"Can't be more complimentary of your team and crew. The fence looks absolutely perfect and exactly what we were looking for. Your workers were incredibly nice and if they had any questions, they came to me immediately which I appreciated."