Experienced Professionals Building Beautiful Fences that Last
Our top-of-the-line fences will increase security at your residential or commercial property while improving the overall aesthetic with a beautiful, quality fence that will last for years to come.
Too close to your neighbors? Add some privacy with a fence by Western Fence & Deck. Concerned about security? Worry no more! Make your space safer by keeping children and pets in and unwanted visitors out.
We offer the following fencing material options for our fence installation services:
- Pressure-Treated or Cedar Wood Fences
- Aluminum Fences
- Steel Fences
- Vinyl Fences
- Chain Link Fences
- Composite Fences
- Dog-Proof Fences
- Horizontal Fences and Other Custom Fencing: While we are known locally as horizontal fence experts, we offer a variety of custom fencing options and styles, including privacy, picket, shadow box, and more.
Choosing the Right Type of Fence for Your Property
A Dog-Friendly Company Offering Dog-Proof Fences
Need a dog fence? We are a dog-friendly company offering dog-proof fences. Not only do we love dogs (all our employees own dogs – woof!) and proudly donate part of our proceeds and some of our recycled materials to local dog rescue efforts, but we also know what it takes to dog-proof a fence and keep them in safely. You can count on us to keep your furry friend safe and in your yard.
We recommend the following options to dog owners to keep their dogs in the safety of their fenced-in area:
- Wooden fencing – We guarantee all our wooden fences are dog-proof. No gaps.
- Metal fencing - We offer aluminum and steel options.
- Vinyl fencing – We available in 4-foot or 6-foot options.
We do not recommend aluminum fencing for dog owners with bigger dogs.
Fence and Gate Repair & Maintenance
In addition to fence installations, we offer fence and gate repair services. Whenever possible, we repair old, damaged, or broken fences and gates to look good as new, and work like new, too.
Also, we offer a special maintenance program for all of our customers when they use Western Fence & Deck. Generally, fences need maintenance every 3-5 years. Ask us about our maintenance program to receive future discounts on our deck and fence maintenance services like staining and sealing!
The Western Fence & Deck Difference
We take care of the entire process and openly communicate with you to guide you through your fence project from start to finish. We begin with a free, on-site consultation and take measurements and assess the scope of the project and get a feel for what your vision is and needs are. Then, we create the design, communicate it to you, and get your approval. From there, we handle all the planning, drawing, permits, and even your HOA. That’s full-service!
What makes a Western fence last longer? Because we don't take any shortcuts and we build every fence like it's our own, we promise to:
- Only use lifetime screws (never a nail gun) which require less maintenance in the long run. We build quality fences from the start that last.
- Provide decades of experience with our friendly team of professionals who provide an unmatched level of care and attention to detail in their work.
- Only deliver quality results with the best quality fences and decks that money can buy at a competitive price.
- Inspect every job site, during and upon completion of the project, to ensure the best results every time. We guarantee your satisfaction!
- Dig postholes right, every time and use 80 pounds of concrete.
- Use only strong, steel-reinforced gates for durability.
- Offer warranties on our fencing materials and labor.
- Work within your budget to find the best option for you.
Transform Your Yard Today!
What Customers Are Saying
"So I have a story we had a fencing contractor that we gave money to and ran off with the money… And then found Chuck and his crew from a neighbor’s experience / recommendation … They came in with a very competitive price, did some of the best work I’ve ever seen (quality carpentry), and we couldn’t be happier… The crew installed over 350 foot of picket fence and the quality of his work is just fantastic!!! His crew are great people too! Let me keep it simple, just use these guys you will not be disappointed."
"Outstanding! They were able to fit our job in ahead of schedule, and we're really happy with our new picket fence. Had a couple of really minor issues which they resolved immediately with a simple email. I'm in the service business, and I am really impressed with their professionalism and motivation to get it right. BTW, we have a dog and they accommodated us by doing one section at a time so my dog could still go out in the backyard without her running off!"
"We had a privacy fence built. It was a great process from start to finish. Very well built at a reasonable cost. We highly recommend!"
"Chuck and his crew are amazing! Hands down would recommend these guys to anyone!"
"Highly recommend. This company does high quality work."
"Can't be more complimentary of your team and crew. The fence looks absolutely perfect and exactly what we were looking for. Your workers were incredibly nice and if they had any questions, they came to me immediately which I appreciated."